Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thank You

... for being patient with me when it's hard for me to love
    and putting up with me even when I'm hard to love
... for speaking through me when I cannot talk
    and  carrying me when I cannot walk
... for listening to me even when I do not listen
    and sticking with me when I become impatient
... for taking me when I don't want to go
    and for leading me when I don't know where to go
... for believing in me even when I don't believe
    and for showing me even when I don't want to see
... for empowering me when I lose my strength
    and for encouraging me even when I am afraid
... for smiling over me when I overcome
    and forgiving me even when I do succomb
... for carrying me every time I feel pain
    and laughing with me when I celebrate

    Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...