Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 Days of Five Minute Friday ~ 1 ~ Calling


Five Minute Fridays is a link up party hosted by katemontaug.com.
Participants are given a word and we begin to write what comes to our mind concerning that word.

31 Days of Five Minute Friday is a daily writing challenge where we receive one word for each of the 31 days in October.  

I'm going to jump in and try my best to keep up.

Day 1: CALLING.
This is my calling. 

I'm a seed planter.
I don't push.
I don't negotiate.
I don't beg.
I don't nag.
I drop nuggets of truth, 
of hope,
of possibilites.


Benefits of Seed Planting

* Sharing ideas and seeing hope rise

Downside of Seed Planting

* You don't always get to see the end result.



Teachers are seed planters.
We plant knowledge, and understanding and ideas every day.
We do this for 180 days a year, 7 to 8 hours a day.
When we're not planting, we're watering,
when we're not watering, we're feeding,
when we're not feeding, we're shining light,
when we're not shining light,
we're encouraging,
shaping,
disciplining,
training,
and
loving.

This is my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...