Friday, August 21, 2015

Five Minute Friday ~ "Find"


It's a little late in the day.

Today's word is "FIND".

Should I or shouldn't I write?  

I should.



Today I couldn't find

joy,

strength,

or peace.

When all three seemed completely invisible,
the Lord sent me three light-bearers.

One poor thing came looking for someone else,
but found me.  She turned on the first light.

Shortly after, a phone call, 
from my mom, 
helped me see the second light.

Then, the custodian, filled with God, lit the entire room.



Before I knew it, I had found what I could not see.

Real, overwhelming, and unavoidable givens had obscured my vision.

But, circumstances are not greater than light.  



My peace wasn't lost, afterall.

When the light turned on, I found it, 
it was right where I had left it.


(Link ~ Kate Montaug's "Five Minute Friday".)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...