Friday, May 2, 2014

Capeside

My son,
Aaron William Reyes,
is a musician, singer, music producer, a great guy and a wonderful son.  I can't repay the Lord for the blessing He gave us in our amazing children.  As I mentioned before in previous posts, I've had moments of  second guessing myself, regrets for blind mistakes and would give anything to have a do over.  But God always reminds me,  "Your children are mine first".
What a relief, God loves my children in the purest and most perfect way.  His love is  holy and His presence in my son's life is forever.  He's in the best of hands.





When Aaron was 11 we put the first guitar into his hands,
instantly a love affair began.  He's worked diligently the past few years to create his own project.

Today he released his first 2 songs which reflect his heart and passion.  All his life we've seen the Lord bless him in amazing and unforgettable ways.




We'd appreciate so very much for you to listen,
enjoy and share these songs with
friends and family.

A thousand thanks
for your support and prayers!

And, we'd love for you to click "Follow"
on Sound Cloud.

Just click the titles below.


Please Be Cool

In The City


5 comments:

  1. Dearest Damarise, I believe the Lord blesses you with so much love and goodness because that is what you project out to everyone else. I am so happy that I know you and your beautiful family. I wish you so much love. Now I am trying to figure out how to connect to your son's music right now... where do I click? I will go back to Facebook and check. I think the world of you... you are the real deal... I know it. God bless all of your family. You are indeed all the image of God. Love you, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A million thanks Ronnie for those kind and encouraging words. It means the world to me. I'm glad you were able to find the links. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both songs... I commented on both... love it. I am so happy for you! XOXOX R

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I new he was talented, but it is still amazing to realize how that little boy I once knew turned his talent into something so deep and full of insight. may his path always be guided by our Lords love. Your friend, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Becky, for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...