Saturday, April 19, 2014

Because He Lives...

I cannot express the gratitude of my heart,

For even before I knew Christ,
He died. And rose again. For me.

So now . . .

When I feel weak, He strengthens me,

And when I doubt, He reassures me.



When I fall down, He raises me,

And when I'm lost, He leads me.

When I'm confused, He is patient with me,

And when I am sad, His Sprit refreshes me.

When I feel alone, His presence comforts me,

And when I am afraid, His peace surrounds me.

When I feel insecure, His word affirms me,

And in my greatest and not-so-great moments, 
He continues to love me.

Oh, what a Gift, what Grace, what Joy
to know Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...