Monday, February 29, 2016

Leaping Forward

SO EXCITED!


Some time in the beginning of January I learned about Bible Journaling and I was instantly bit!

The very next Monday,  after work, I drove to three different book stores looking for these Bible Journals, hopefully the one that was being recommended on all the sites, but I couldn't find it.  So, I did the next best thing,
I ordered one online.


That very same weekend, an idea sparked inside me as I watched Lauren, from The Thinking Closet's' video. She shared that she journaled one weekend with some of her family members and they had a fabulous time.  Wow, wouldn't it be great to find some girlfriends that would be willing to Bible Journal with me?

Well, I threw the net and I'm happy to report I have several girlfriends who bit as well.  We have started our very own Bible Journaling adventure.






Benefits of Journaling in a Small Group

1) Sharing the Word
2) Sharing the Fun
3) Sharing supplies
4) Sharing inspiration


 


"If two or more are gathered in my name . . ."

 Each time we meet, one of us will bring the verse we will meditate on.  I'll be the first to choose.  I'm still not sure what verse I'm going to share, but I'm sure I'll have it before we meet.

SHHH!  - SECRET - 
(I bought special gifts for my girlfriends who took a leap forward
with me to start this amazing adventure . . ., crown stamps!)
It's a surprise! DON'T TELL!



Take a peek at my Bible Journaling Board on Pinterest for INSPIRATION.



I couldn't wait to share. I'm actually posting about our Bible Journaling before even starting. I'll let you all know how it turns out.  


Check these websites out to see if your heart jolts like mine did.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...