Monday, August 5, 2013

I Think I've Caught the Blogging Bug

Hi There! 

So happy you took a minute to visit my blog...

Interestingly two months ago I had no idea that I'd be consumed with "blog fever" two months later.  I thought about blogging in the past, but I always thought of it as a difficult and time consuming task.  Well, it is!  But, I think I'm loving it.  It's funny how one can be driven to do things, regardless of the task, if it's enjoyable and meaningful.  My brother in law started a blog for his classroom and he inspired me to do the same.  Well, three blogs later, here I am.  I now manage a class blog, an educational blog, a Facebook page, a Pinterest page and this encouragement blog.  

I feel driven to start this blog to perhaps in a small way, through my ramblings about lessons and life and everything else, my words can inspire, motivate and lift the spirits of everyone who stops by.

I pray God would meet your needs and grant your every God-given desire.  There have been moments in my own life when I have needed a word of encouragement and someone to just understand.
I hope this blog can do that for you.
May He grant you beautiful, amazing, and extraordinary days.  

"He who has begun a good work in you is faithful to complete it."
Philippians 1:6

(Big Smiles and Big Hugs)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for visiting :)

A Little Encouragement ~

A Little Encouragement from Dr. Charles Stanley Scriptures Referenced: Philippians 4:6 -7 Psalm 16:7 - 8 Psalm 4:8 Psalm 27:1 Psalm 139:23 P...